went to Incheon Immigration last Tuesday. I need to change my VISA from D2 (Student VISA) to E7.
How to go there. Take the subway, Line 1, get off at Dongincheon station, then take EXIT 7,of the underground shopping area. The bus stop is in front of Mc Donalds, take Bus 12 or 24. The immigration is 5 stops away (or six)… just check… The immigration building is on the right side, for additional land marks, the Immigration building is across the BMW or CJ building/structure.
The immigration officers were very strict. they read my documents several times, the staff said it is very rare that a student VISA holders change status to E7. Thanks to my employer. I will get y E7 VISA in 3 weeks.
Here are the requirements for D10 to E7 status change:
– Application form
– Passport(여권), Alien Registration Card(외국인등록증)
– Copy of Diploma, and Transcript(성적증명서, 졸업증명서 혹은 졸업예정 증명서)
– Photo with white background (사진, 배경은 반드시 흰색)
– Fee: 60,000 KRW (발급비용 : 6만원)
– Original contract and the copied one each.
my employer also prepared: '고용활용계획서'